CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Angles

This week we learnt about angles. We learnt that if we turn right it was called 90 digrease. I also learnt that all angles are strait lines.

seeds

jump rope for heart

Today we did jump rope for heart and the whole school had three to five people in the group and in my group I had a group of three and we did a line where amara has the ropeand starts jumpping towards us and reihana is turning and jumpping at the same time and then I had to jump on one leg and hopefully I get in without me landing on the rope.the preps were awsome at skipping because when I was a prep I could not do criss cross like them and I deffenantly could not do jump in.Some other classes did the same thing as us but we didn't care.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi brielle,

did you like jump rope for heart? I did.


Amara